A Jython question

Matias GUIJARRO matias.guijarro at club-internet.fr
Thu May 23 10:45:27 EDT 2002

Hello ! :-)

I'm relatively new to Python, and I'm seduced by the possibilities of adding
a Python scripting engine in my Java app, so I tried Jython a few days ago.

I'd like to have a Jython interpreter "textbox" in the GUI of my Java app ;
for the moment the only thing I managed to do is having a terminal window
with a Jython interpreter while my app is running.

I couldn't find much help in the Jython documentation, nor tutorials on the
web,
so I hope some of the Python gurus here will be able to help me !

Thanks in advance,
Matias GUIJARRO.