[ANN] Puffin: Web Application Testing Framework

Paulo Eduardo Neves usenet123 at samba-choro.com.br
Wed May 22 14:46:01 EDT 2002

"A. Keyton Weissinger" <lists at weissinger.org> wrote in message > > I'm looking for any and every way I can make Puffin better. So don't
> > hesitate to contact me if you find a bug or think of a feature you want. I
> > will make whatever time is required to make Puffin better fit
> > your needs and
> > its purpose!

How does Puffin compares to httpunit?
http://httpunit.sourceforge.net/

httpunit is a unit testing framework in java. Nowadays I use jython
just to use this library. To be true, I don't even use for testing,
but to simulate the browser behavior and automaticaly perform some
actions in my on line bank. It'd be nice to stay with a pure python
solution.