Validating XML DOM parser with PyXML (0.7.1)

Gillou nospam at bigfoot.com
Fri May 24 13:11:14 EDT 2002

Hi,

I' brain dead since this morning (French time) in that matter...
I'm trying to run a validating DOM parser with xmlproc.
Some other requirements :

* Returned objects should have the xml.dom.minidom (like) API.
* I want to "plug in" my own DTD in the document to validate XML without
doctype declaration.
* Register my handlers for parser errors.
* I need to get original encoding from xml declaration <?xml version="1.0"
encoding="whatsthat"?>

Can someone post me some sample that does this or give me a "good" howto
URL.
(not the ones in www.python.org, thei're still not complete)

Thanks in advance

--Gilles

Warning : reply to glenfant AT bigfoot DOT com