Result of I need your experience - classification and comparison of languages

Yvan Radenac yvan.radenac at equant.com
Wed May 8 05:52:08 EDT 2002

Jakub Travnik <j.travnik at sh.cvut.cz> wrote in message news:<3CD82F56.8060601 at sh.cvut.cz>...
> Yvan Radenac wrote:
> [snip]
> > You can find, in french, the report at
> > http://www.cnamoo.net/uv/b5/ftp/mini/radenac.pdf
> >
> > But, if you are interesting in, i can post the sheets in english.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Yvan
>
> Hello,
>
> I have looked at it even not speaking frances.
> Why is Andy Hunt written in Ruby item on page
> 12(physical)/11(logical)?
> I think Yukihiro Matsumoto aka Matz should be there.
>
> Or is there a reason for Andy being there?
>
> Jakub Travnik
> jabber://jtra@jabber.com

Hi,
I'm right with you, but as i use a paper on the NET, i respect the copyright,
so the writer of this said that it's Andy Hunt...
But, if you read at page 37, you can find Yukihiro Matsumoto for the language Ruby.

I will write both of them for the historic.

Thank you for your attentive reading
Regards, Yvan