jython

William Dode wilk at flibuste.net
Sun May 12 03:52:58 EDT 2002

Le Sat, 11 May 2002 17:20:55 -0700
"akhar" <akhar at videotron.ca> écrivait:

> I have been reading up on jython, but articles about it are quite rare
> and/or old, has there been any significant improvement on jython speed?
> and can I presume that with jythonc my scripts can get a boost hence
> running at java speed?
when you will make java bytecodes from python source, you will have a pure
java class and so the speed will depend of the JVM you will use...

You will also use all the library of java (swing...) so, all the
documentation will come from java.

Stop me if i'm wrong

--
William Dodé - Informaticien Indépendant
http://www.flibuste.net