Win $ 3,000.00 in cash !

vlcusa at vlcank.co.jp vlcusa at vlcank.co.jp
Thu May 23 20:49:00 EDT 2002

Oshirase-Mailer Control
Subject: Win $ 3,000.00 in cash !

Dear Sir/Madam,

Starting May 22, 2002, we offer you the chance to take
part in our NEW questionnaire posted on our web site
and to win $ 3,000.00 in cash.
'PC User Survey - Customer Satisfaction Survey'

Please visit now HERE
   http://www.vlcank.com/usa/index.html

We think you will find this web survey very interesting
and your input will help guide manufacturers to improve
their products !

Once you qualify and complete our new web survey, you will
be automatically entered into sweepstakes to win $ 3,000.00
in cash prizes !

We only need a very limited number of completes!
Fill the questionnaire now and become the winner who will
be randomly selected and get $ 3,000.00 in cash !

Sincerely,

Sumio Muramatsu

* Please discard this message if you do not have any
interest.

* If you'd like to unsubscribe, Send mail to:
   vlcusa at vlcank.co.jp