Where can I find .join() in the docs

Geiger Ho s997659 at ee.cuhk.edu.hk
Thu May 30 22:31:53 EDT 2002

Yes, I think it's very difficult for beginners to consult the python
documentation. Not only it's hard to find specific contents, but also the
python documentation use some words and concepts that require you to be
a well-trained programmers to understand. For me, I'm an Electronic
Enginnering student with little knowledge on programming.  Sometimes. it's
really hard to understand the documents.

Usually, I just in Linux, in the document root, type:
$> grep -nr "my_finding_keywords" *

to find out which documents I should read.

Now, haha, after I read this thread, I know the other ways. Thanks.

Regards,
Geiger