Modular Python

Michael Gilfix mgilfix at eecs.tufts.edu
Mon May 20 03:01:39 EDT 2002

  I was interested in this myself. From what I gathered from previous
postings, there used to be a project called "deeply embedded python"
but that was back at around 1.5.2 and the project has since ceased to
exist.  Nothing in the works really. I'd be very interested in being
able to compile a portable core binary for that very purpose.

                  -- Mike