no buffer space available error

sebastien s.thuriez at laposte.net
Fri May 17 13:11:19 EDT 2002

Thanks Peter,

That's probably true since when the program stop there is a long list
of socket.
Is there a way in python to have the same information as in netstat. I
could call netstat but it is a little bit slow.

The shutdown method : s.shutdown(2) for example
does not work with my socket. Is it ok to use it with non blocking
socket ?

Regards.

Sebastien.