Message queueing

Noah Spurrier noah at noah.org
Fri May 3 02:51:23 EDT 2002

You have quite an impressive history log there. Two years of pretty
consistant development. It looks interesting. Do you have any
sample applications? I like the fact that you have a Python client
interface.

Is it POSIX? It says it's for BeOS and "other operating systems".
That makes me nervous (no offense to all you BeOS freaks...).

Yours,
Noah