TIF join utility

Christopher Encapera ChrisE at lantech.com
Thu May 9 09:52:41 EDT 2002

>"Jose Isaias Cabrera" <jicman at cinops.xerox.com> wrote in
>news:mailman.1020894194.16421.python-list at python.org:
>
> Anyone has played joining two TIFs?  Any code available?
>
>i case you're speacking of TIFF, the tagged image file format, you could
>try out PIL which has a rich set of image manipulation and import/export
>functions.
>
>http://www.pythonware.com/products/pil/
>
>chris
>
>--
>Chris <cliechti at gmx.net>

Being a network admin in an all microsoft shop (Windrone and proud of it ;),
my programming experience barely extends beyond log-on scripts.  However, I
was able to use Python and an commercial ActiveX control
(http://www.informatik.com/tiffdll.html it is <$200) to append many TIF's
together in a fax consolidation project.  The PIL documentation just was not
able to stoup to my low level ;)