"One Bullet is never enough" Paper

John La Rooy larooy at xtar.co.nz
Mon May 20 14:23:15 EDT 2002

What makes you think they would follow their own standards? Who is going to slap
their fingers when they start adding non-standard extensions? Which they will of
course get away with when 90% of the developers get to play with the new toys.

It'll be the java debacle all over with noone to answer to at all.

John