RS232 + python...

F. GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Sat May 25 08:25:34 EDT 2002

What exactly is the problem? What's the error message?

I work with PySerial on a win2k box and on a nt4 box. The former runs Python
2.1.3, the latter 2.2.1. It works really fine for me, on both machines. Have
a look at it. Installing it is, as usually with Python modules, a snap. 1
minute for the install, 1 minute for reading the readme, 1 minute for a
script of your own ;-).

Cheers
Franz GEIGER

news:HrHH8.2868$EZ5.397336 at news.xtra.co.nz...