Embedding Python in VB

Achim Domma achim.domma at syynx.de
Fri May 10 04:44:59 EDT 2002

Hi,

I don't know what your problem is, because you don't post any error message.
But anyway I would write a COM Object around python to use it from VB, which
is the much cleaner way. With pythons win32 extensions you could write this
object in Python, if you wish to.

greetings
Achim

news:40db6069.0205100013.7aed5ba8 at posting.google.com...