Python Service

dsavitsk dsavitsk at e-coli.net
Fri May 10 01:07:43 EDT 2002

i have a project that is a python service that interacts with other modules,
so it might be helpful.  it will be at http://ecpspooler.sourceforge.net one
of these days ... the start of the documentation is there now.  if you are
interested, i'll send you the code.

-d

news:QIfC8.129$lc.32 at nwrddc03.gnilink.net...