New to Python...

Rob Andrews rob
Fri May 24 10:11:26 EDT 2002

"Ken" <ken at hotmail.com> wrote in news:aclf3u$qmp40$1 at ID-
49758.news.dfncis.de:

> Hi, I am new to python. I am just wondering how different it is from C++?
> Also, how does python get mixed in with HTML to generate a webpage?
>
> Thanks

Python and C++ are both powerful object-oriented programming languages.
Python is a whole lot easier to learn, although C++ seems to make a good
deal more sense after one has spent some time with Python.

You can write programs in Python very quickly, with far less risk of
obscure mistakes crashing the program or causing it not to work at all.

http://python.org/doc/Comparisons.html is the traditional "good starting
point" for finding thorough comparisons between Python and other languages.

peace,
Rob