Where can I find .join() in the docs

Russell Blau russblau at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 09:06:44 EDT 2002

"Duncan Booth" <duncan at NOSPAMrcp.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Xns921EA4D606532duncanrcpcouk at 127.0.0.1...
> You might find this useful as it shows you what is really in builtins,
not
> what is documented:
... snip

> type: float, unicode, open, super, long, complex, dict, type, tuple,
list,
> str, property, int, file, object, classmethod, staticmethod

OK, this intrigues me.  What are <type 'open'> and <type 'super'> ??
I've never seen any reference to either of these before.

--
I don't actually have a hotmail account; but I do have one on excite.com
if you really want to get in touch with me.