Ann: Stackless Limbo Dancing Works Fine!

Christian Tismer tismer at tismer.com
Sun May 26 06:15:09 EDT 2002

Fernando Pereira wrote:
> On 5/25/02 1:29 AM, in article ueu89e5dafsmb3 at corp.supernews.com, "Andrew
> Henshaw" <andrew.henshaw at mail.com> wrote:
>
>>The Occam compiler will
>>prevent that behavior; but, when programming with C (with Transputer
>>libraries for parallel processing), this technique is used, occasionally.
>
> Occam != CSP

Fernando, this is not at you, but at the whole thread:

Please let me add -- with every respect --

Stackless != Occam and Stackless != CSP.

I really appreciate any input on this, and I do my very
best to find Python's place between these worlds.
But please make these liveable for me.

I'd really appreciate if we can keep unrelated
stuff, may it be real discussion or just hairsplitting,
out of this thread. Just change the subject to what it is.

I am looking for help on an issue that's not my home match.
Discordance on these issues might make me want to leave them.
Please, all, your task is to make me do the right thing(TM),
which is a real challenge. Internals have for sure their own
auditory. Please continue with advice, which was great so far.

kind regards - chris