Join Python script into a huge one

Michael Gilfix mgilfix at eecs.tufts.edu
Thu May 9 18:26:05 EDT 2002

  You could distribute the .pyc files. I think they're portable but
I'm not sure (someone can confirm or deny that). Then they can only
look at your doc strings. I'm not sure why you need to join all the
scripts into one huge one though... just use distutils and install it
or add the appropriate directory to your PYTHONPATH.

               -- Mike