fonts in idle

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Wed May 29 22:56:41 EDT 2002

You probably need to install additional X fonts on your laptop. IIRC, those
depend on the resolution (dots per inch, not x-pixels/y-pixels) of your
display, so copying them from your desktop to your laptop is not likely to
work. I suspect a search for "x fonts" on yahoo or google would yield some
sources.

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA