expect

Hardy Merrill hmerrill at redhat.com
Tue May 14 16:47:01 EDT 2002

I had the hardest time finding good documentation for expect,
and I must say I still haven't found any "good" documenation.
I didn't find the manpage very useful, and since I couldn't
find any good docs online, I resorted to buying the book
"Exploring Expect" by Libes (O'Reilly) - but my review of
that book isn't much better.  But it does have *some* useful
information in there.

I'd be interested to know if anyone else has found any good
docs on expect.

--
Hardy Merrill
Senior Software Engineer