rss.py for win32.

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sat Nov 23 08:48:30 EST 2002

"Dave Pawson" <dpawson at NEARLYNildram.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Xns92CF7551B3417DaveP at 195.112.4.37...
> http://orchard.sourceforge.net/doc/RSS-parser.py
>
> Appears to be *nix only.

Why do you think that?  The string 'nix' is absent from both the main
and overview pages.  A quick look at the code referenced above and the
ones it imported revealed no unixisms that I could see.

> Has anyone seen a win32  version please?

Have you tried it on a Win system?  If there are any particular
problems, I imagine the Orchard developers would want to know.

Terry J. Reedy