My Python Editor "ActiveState Python 2.2 - Python Win IDE" does not refesh

kathik thyagarajan karthik_qmax at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 15 23:53:57 EST 2002

Hi Guys,

I am having the trouble of having to exit the editor every time I make some changes to my code in order to execute the code using the "ActiveState Python 2.2 - Python Win IDE"  editor. DOS work fine but the problem with DOS is that and other editors like gvim is that I am unable to debug my code with them. Is there any problem with theinstallation or is there any other patch to be added? Does any one know. Other wise I have to clos a bunch of files, open them, set break points, make changes, close them again and keep iterating the whole thing.

Eagerly awaiting replies.

Karthik