Python as first language (Re: static variables?)

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Sat Nov 23 01:12:11 EST 2002

Hung Jung Lu wrote:

> It is OK to fantasize the easiness that beginners can understand how
> Python work. But it is also good to keep a reality check. People have
> faces and names. That's why I selected an example from a start. Please
> look over Mr. Erik Max Francis' comments again (and trace to the
> original thread.) And tell me why he made the comments he made. (Of
> course I am not saying he is right, in fact, anyone who knows Python
> well won't agree with his comments. I am simply keeping a reality
> check.)

The only thing I can conclude from this comment is that you didn't
understand the point I was making.  Maybe you should try tracing back
the original thread yourself.

/  \ The little I know, I owe to my ignorance.
\__/ Sacha Guitry
    Bosskey.net: Counter-Strike / http://www.bosskey.net/cs/
 A personal guide to Counter-Strike.