Confusing list& Test

Bjørn K Nilssen bjornkn at online.no
Sat Nov 23 04:36:25 EST 2002

This is just a test to see if I've come to the right place.
This list is quite confusing. I first found it on yahoogroups, where I
subscribed. Unfortunately I could only get the diget from there (I hate
digests..).
When I started rceiving those digests I noticed that the Reply-To field was to
python-list at cwi.nl, but checking around there, sending mail to python-list-
request at cwi.nl with 'help' in the body.
After a little web search I found yet anotherr python-list at python.org, which
seems to be the same list, and another hit (from 99) said that the cwi.nl list
had been moved to python.org.
Isn't it about time to get the Reply-To field changed to the correct address?
What exactly is that yahoogroups list doing in all this?

--
Bjorn K. Nilssen // http://bjornkn.home.online.no/ old 3D stuff//
Jegergata 6