Reading Bluebird/Superdos Index files

jmp jmpurser at attbi.com
Sun Nov 17 14:11:34 EST 2002

Thanks.  I checked there first.  It is a great site!  But unless I know what
format these files are I can't search it very well.  I'm fairly sure I'm
looking at a standard hash/index file with a OS specific header of 512
Kbytes.  I'm thinking about cutting the head off and then asking whichdbm to
help me out.

John
news:slrnatfsnt.7ah.rmunn at rmunnlfs.dyndns.org...