Commercial scale space tourism

David Lees abcdebl2 at bellatlantic.net
Sun Nov 10 17:16:49 EST 2002

Victor,

You are definitely on the right track, but your herpatological
background appears weak.  The Indian rope trick, is associated with a
Cobra, not Python, so your post here in c.l.p is clearly accidental.  I
am sure if you learn more about Cobras, snake charming, the Indian rope
trick and Fakir magic in general, you will be successful. Further,
Fakirs are well known for performance of levitation, so it is not quite
clear why you need 10 million, when tickets are usually in the range of
10 to 20 dollars.  Plus, there is no need to wait 2 years when
performances are available in most metropolitan areas.  On the other
hand be careful not to giver fakers a bad name.

You may want to be carefull that your brilliant ideas are not stolen by
others.  For example, a new movie is opening on Friday (Harry Potter and
the Chamber of Secrets), which appears to be a Hollywood ripoff stealing
much of your work without giving you any credit.

Finally, I want to strongly suggest you use the web to promote yourself
by registering at a site which is an excellent match to your needs:

http://www.crank.net/antigravity.html

david lees

VR wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> My name is Victor Rozsnyay, CEO of Gravity Control Technologies. For the
> last 5 years my company has been developing aerospace technology capable of
> controlling gravity for flight. Such technology would be instrumental in
> introducing commercial scale space tourism flights within the next decade.
> Everyone would have the opportunity of visiting space.
<snip>