Python documentation in DocBook

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Nov 12 10:47:58 EST 2002

DaveP <DaveP at NEARLYdpawson.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

> Is there a source form example of the py docs,

You meant like the Doc/ directory in the source distribution?

[...]

>   Just to take a look at producing docbook from that,
> and to see if XML/XSLT/XSL-FO processing chain could do the job
> please?

I still don't grok the advantages of a "XML/XSLT/XSL-FO processing
chain", except that Milan has said info production would be easier...

Cheers,
M.

--
  Whaaat? That is the most retarded thing I have seen since, oh,
  yesterday                             -- Kaz Kylheku, comp.lang.lisp