python gui rant

Gumuz gumuz at looze.net
Wed Nov 13 04:21:33 EST 2002

sorry guys/girls, but i had to vent this :)

i am using wxPython at the moment as my python gui. Coming from a nice IDE
like Delphi it's really frustrating to get a nice layout together. I tried
some tools. The one i liked most, because of it's simplicity was wxGlade,
but still... it's not there yet. I might have missed something here and I
don't want to complain, but I think that a good, robust gui-designer will
open up a lot of posibilities for python. i might give it a shot!

thanks,
guyon