HTML email marketing tool

Terence Ng ngterry2000 at yahoo.com.hk
Tue Nov 12 20:38:03 EST 2002

I know what a spammer do.  My situation is that:  My
company has just finished an electronics fair, and
received a lot of business cards asking for quotation,
etc.  I am not asking for a heavy weight mailing list
server.  There is already a lot on the internet.  This
is a very common business practice.  I just want to be
smart sending the emails to this list instead of
sending the emails one by one.

Terence

P.S. Grant, you are so XXX.
 --- Fernando P廨ez <fperez528 at yahoo.com>