Parser building in Python

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Fri Nov 29 10:41:17 EST 2002

There are a number of parser-generator systems for Python:

    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/LanguageParsing

I'm the author of one of them (well, two I suppose, but one (mcf.pars)
is now long-since obsolete), so any analysis I gave regarding which is
"best" would be considered suspect ;) .  Feel free to add your own
analysis to the Wiki if you feel it's appropriate.

HTH,
Mike

--
  Mike C. Fletcher