Insanely simple problem somehow appears impossible

ebe ebe at offworld.com
Mon Nov 18 12:13:22 EST 2002

Thanks for the reply Alex. I was already using this code and I still had a
problem. I think I have found the solution to the problem and will post the
results here in case someone else wonders what's going on.

I solved the problem by changing the message handler for the window class
from a message map system to a WindowProc function. The reason why
PumpWaitingMessages was stalling was because it seems that windows messages
were not being handled, and therefore never being removed from the message
queue. Consequently the function never returned as there were always
messages waiting.

news:QgxB9.18105$744.647072 at news1.tin.it...