PySol Windows binaries, anyone?

Christian Tismer tismer at tismer.com
Thu Nov 7 13:59:57 EST 2002

Dear Python Community,

my wife is unhappy. She used to play PySol for years.
Recently, I tried to install the latest version,
but didn't get it to work. Unfortunately, I wiped
the old installation before. :-(

It is known that Markus lost his Windows stuff, there is
no more an installer (no problem), and a couple of
Windows specific functions are missing. That's the problem.

Does somebody have a working PySol for me?
Or maybe one of the last working installers is still
around? I'd also put this on my website for people
to download. Markus seems to be no longer reachable
by email.

As the last resort, I also could write the missing C functions,
but I really hope somebody has them still around. I'm also
not sure what else is missing.

many thanks in advance - chris