Post mortem debugging IDE

Irmen de Jong irmen at NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 23 16:24:59 EST 2002

Fernando Pérez wrote:

> Irmen de Jong wrote:
>
> >What Python IDE supports post mortem debugging?
>
> Try IPython: http://www-hep.colorado.edu/~fperez/ipython/

Thank you, but this is not exactly what I meant. (sorry I was not clear).
IPython is a more of a "text mode IDE".
While it looks very useful indeed, I actually was
interested in graphical IDEs such as Komodo.

What I was looking for is an GUI based IDE with a debugger which has
a variable watch window, a call stack window, source view ofcourse,
and post-mortem capabilities. Komodo seems to have all but post mortem
capabilities. Very strange because a post mortem debugger is part of
Python, right (module pdb)?

Irmen