A really bad idea.

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri Nov 15 17:07:32 EST 2002

François Pinard wrote:

> I might not be fully singing with the choir here, but I do not find
> that
> C is a simple language.  It has fairly intricate points here and
> there,
> and I guess there are very, very few people in this crowd, and in many
> other crowds as well, truly able to reply correctly to any question
> about
> C, the language, not even considering its libraries.

I think C itself is a relatively straightforward language, but it is
obviously much lower level than (say) Python, and so using it
productively will require considerably greater effort.

/  \ I never vote for anyone.  I always vote against.
\__/ W.C. Fields
    Bosskey.net: Aliens vs. Predator 2 / http://www.bosskey.net/avp2/
 A personal guide to Aliens vs. Predator 2.