Question about dictionary and graph?

Mindy csshi99 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 13:50:57 EST 2002

I have a string like "from=string1,to=string2,symbole=
'string3' ", I want to parse it and place the three
fields into a tuple  (from,to ,symbol). I also want to
stick an ID(just an integer) to each tuple. So how to
parse this? And is it okay to use m.groupdict() to get
a dictionary from the results of parsing?

And still another question, if I want to draw a line
with arrow pointed from "from" to "to", how can I do
this?  I think this question is about how to draw a
graph in Python. Thanks for any hints!

=====
Cheers
-Mindy