py2exe/numpy/com-server problem

Uwe Schmitt uwe.schmitt at procoders.net
Thu Nov 21 05:12:42 EST 2002

Hi,

I implemented a COM-Server for a class using NumericalPython (numarray).

If I install the server by 'python server.py --register' everything is fine.
If I use py2exe or the McMillan installer and call the generated .exe
in order to (un-)register the COM server, the program crashes.

I use Win2K, Python 2.2 (from Activestate, including win32com),
and numarray 0.36.

Is this a known bug ? google did not help me.

Greetings, Uwe.

--
Dr. rer. nat. Uwe Schmitt      Computer science is no more about Computers,
uwe.schmitt at num.uni-sb.de      than astronomy is about telescopes. (Dijkstra)