My Python Editor "ActiveState Python 2.2 - Python Win IDE" does not refesh

Jussi Jumppanen jussij at zeusedit.com
Wed Nov 20 07:26:09 EST 2002

kathik thyagarajan wrote:

> I am having the trouble of having to exit the editor every time I make
> some changes to my code in order to execute the code using the
> "ActiveState Python 2.2 - Python Win IDE"  editor. DOS work fine but
> the problem with DOS is that and other editors like gvim is that I am
> unable to debug my code with them.

Shameless plug: Why not try a decent programmer's editor like Zeus
                for example?

Zeus will colorize python code, will happily run the python debugger
and can even be extended using the built in python scripting engine.

   http://www.zeusedit.com/awards.html

Jussi Jumppanen
Author of: Zeus for Windows, Win32 (Brief, Emacs, etc) FTP Text Editor
http://www.zeusedit.com