Python documentation in DocBook

Milan Zamazal pdm at zamazal.org
Sat Nov 2 03:20:28 EST 2002

    MvL> Milan Zamazal <pdm at zamazal.org> writes:
    >> Much less painful conversion to the other very useful formats,
    >> like Info?

    MvL> Not if it is DocBook. You would need a custom processor for
    MvL> that.

You can extend the DTD and stylesheets and I'd guess it is not much more
difficult than defining new LaTeX commands.

The main problem with LaTeX is it's quite unstructured and AFAIK without
available general document parser, so unlike reasonable SGML/XML
documents, you can't convert it into other formats easily.

Milan Zamazal

--
If we are going to start removing packages because of the quality of the
software, wonderful.  I move to remove all traces of the travesty of editors,