Distributing python applications for Windows users

Martyn Quick martyn_quick at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 28 08:32:54 EST 2002

What's the best way to distribute an application written in Python
(consisting of quite a few modules and using Tkinter/Pmw for GUI) so
that it can be used by someone who is using MS Windows without
requiring them to install Python itself?

What's the easiest way also?  (I ask this because many of you have
considerably more knowledge than me, and I might well find the best
way is way beyond what I can currently handle.)

Cheers,
Martyn