My Python Editor "ActiveState Python 2.2 - Python Win IDE" does not refesh

Tony Cappellini tony at tcapp.com
Sat Nov 16 20:49:06 EST 2002

Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 19:06:41 GMT

 >I am having the trouble of having to exit the editor every time I make
 >some changes to my code in order to execute the code using the
 >"ActiveState Python 2.2 - Python Win IDE" editor.

I'm having this same problem with PythonWin.  I've even posted a message on
the PythonWin mailing list, but without any resolve.
http://www.python.org/windows/pythonwin/

I usually have to close down the IDE and re-open it, because PythonWin just
won't reload the module, even though I've clicked on the reload button.