windll event loop leaks

Robin Becker robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Nov 14 09:58:05 EST 2002

In article <bs4sxo4y.fsf at python.net>, Thomas Heller <theller at python.net>
writes
>> > I will certainly give this a whirl. It doesn't provide a callback
>> > generatr, but I suppose I can still use Sam's gencb.
>>
>> Sure does it! It's just not yet documented, although I believe
>> there are examples in the test directory.
>
>Actually I lied! There's an empty 'callbacks' section in the manual,
>but callbacks are later described under 'Functions': you actually
>create a C compatible function, and hand the pointer over to somewhere
>else.
>
>Thomas
Well I built a ctmswgui.py and it seems to use slightly more memory than
Sam's stuff, but on the other hand it doesn't seem to leak so obviously.

Seems real useful. Now I'm in a quandary, which one should I use?
Debugging or working.

As an aside I find the use of byref/_as_parameter_ a bit confusing.
Wouldn't it be better to just have an address attribute.
--
Robin Becker