lib-dynload mysteriously not in sys.path anymore...

Tracy Ruggles tracy at reinventnow.com
Thu Nov 21 14:07:05 EST 2002

I woke up this morning to see that my copy of Python (2.2.2) no longer
starts up with '/usr/local/lib/python2.2/lib-dynload' in its sys.path
anymore.

It was working fine yesterday, today it isn't.

2 big things I did between yesterday and today:
  -- upgraded my MacOS X from 10.2.1 to 10.2.2
  -- installed ghostscript-7.0.4

Has anyone else had their lib-dynload disappear from the path?  How do
I get lib-dynload to reappar in the path automatically?

For the time being, I've added
sys.path.append('/usr/local/lib/python2.2/lib-dynload') to the top of
my scripts.

Thanks,
Tracy