SMTP Relaying

greenbeard greenbeard at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 22:46:51 EST 2002

Hello all,

I am having trouble getting some mail through to certain addresses.  I
get an SMTPRecipientsRefused {to_address, 550 '5.7.1
<to_address>...relaying denied.

So I am pretty sure that it is due to the target address blocking the
relay - my machine -> my SMTP on another machine -> corporate SMTP - as
most non-corporate address have no problem receiving.  So think I am
hitting the RFC2505 wall here but I cant quite seem to figure out what
fields or combination of values to load to let the mail arrive ok.

All advice appreciated.

Thanks,

gb400

REPLY TO: greenbeard400 at yahoo.com