Python Employment

Kristofer Poncin kponcin at aerotek.com
Thu Nov 14 18:14:29 EST 2002

To whom it may concern:

Hello all, my name is Kris Poncin, I am a DoD recruiter for a company
called Aerotek Engineering.  I am currently helping a client of mine to
fill a position for a Software Test Engineer who can perform testing
using the Python Language.  We have been through numerous candidates who
claim to know Python and/or SW testing and have not been able to
produce.  Anyone who would be interested in this type of work, please do
not hesitate to contact me and I'd be more than happy to discuss it with
you.  I am providing the following description of the position as I
received it directly from the HR representative.

Person of Contact:  Kris M. Poncin, 12801 Fair Lakes Parkway, Suite 150,
Fairfax, Virginia 22033. 703-818-2034 or 800-528-0490 x2034.
kponcin at aerotek.com

Job Title:  Senior SW Test Engineer

Location:  McLean, Virginia

Job Purpose:  Work as a member of software test team to develop and test
real time, embedded software applications.  You will perform tests and
evaluate situations based on established criteria and procedures.

Qualifications:  BS or BA from an accredited university or college,
preferably in engineering, math, physics, or computer science, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.  7+ years of test
and development experience.

Duties:  Analyze product requirements for testability and develop unit
tests as required.  Develop acceptance test procedures and automated
test scripts.  Run tests, analyze results, and assist with defect
fixes.  Develop and test Python Programs to validate IDM software.

Required/Desired Skills:  Ada95, real time embedded C, C++ or
equivalent, Python Scripting experience, LynxOS, UNIX, Mil. Std. 1553,
HW/SW Integration experience.  MDPTLS a plus (protocol we are using)

Requirements:  All Candidates must be US Citizens.

I want to thank you in advance for your time.  I look forward to hearing
from you.

Respectfully,

Kris M. Poncin