imaplib.py

Tim Shapcott t.j.shapcott at NOSPAMcs.cf.ac.uk
Thu Nov 7 12:04:05 EST 2002

Hi there,

I'm having trouble with the imaplib module. From a particular server, it is
only downloading unread messages. From a different server, it is downloading
all messages, unread or otherwise. Clearly it needs to be able to download
all messages, unread or not.

The server that it _does_ download read messages from is a Solaris machine,
but the one that it _won't_ download unread messages from is, I believe (I'm
not entirely certain) running Novell NetWare :-p .

Has anyone had any experience with this in the past?

Thanks guys

--
Tim