how to use smtp starttls() encryption?

Xu, C.S. xucs007 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 02:25:45 EST 2002

I did download the openssl-0.9.6g and compiled/installed, and I found
mandrake 9.0 already use openssl-0.9.6g; but the python 2.2.2
I downloaded, after compiling still shows it used 0.9.5 ssl.
Exact same error when I tried to use python 2.2.2 to send out
emails.

Now I've setup an temp. email account for you guys to help me
out, see whether you can use this account send emails first:
Email: 			testpythonsmtp at offleasecomputer.net
Password:		starttls
pop3/smtp server:	mail.offleasecomputer.net

Thanks again.