PEP #99484663

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Mon Nov 11 16:10:47 EST 2002

dave at pythonapocrypha.com writes:

> FWIW, I don't find the blocks-of-code-embedded-in-HTML to work that well
> in other languages, either. :) It has always felt like such a hack and the
> result is unreadable and thus tough to maintain.

I agree.  Much better to generate the HTML from python code than to
attempt to extricate a python program inside an HTML document, if only
because the first can be turned into bytecodes while the second is
necessarily based on string-scanning and evals.

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com |
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | it's better to be free