Using Python for blogging

Gerhard Häring gerhard.haering at
Sat Oct 19 17:13:48 CEST 2002

Will Stuyvesant wrote in comp.lang.python:
> Hello all !
> reStructuredText (reST) looks cool!

> [...] But!  The resulting html does not really look like I want, I
> mean I do not like the fonts and the sizes etc.  Unfortunately I do
> not know much about HTML so I have a question:  How to improve this?
> Recommandations?  Use CSS?

> Any pointers on that?

Here's a simple one I use on

I have this in a file global.css:

body {  font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: #FFFFEE}
h1 {  background-color: #000000; color: #FFFFFF}
h2 {  color: #009966}
p {  font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif}
td {  font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif}

to use the style sheets, I just have this in the <head> section of the HTML files:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/global.css">

-- Gerhard