mod_snake WIndows installer, anyone?

Gerhard Häring gerhard.haering at
Fri Oct 11 14:58:33 CEST 2002

Steve Holden <sholden at> [2002-10-11 12:48 GMT]:
> Has anyone compiled mod_snake for Windows?

FYI: mod_snake is orphaned now, so unless you plan to hack on it,
it probably doesn't make much sense to build it.

    RIP - Mod Snake

    I no longer have the time or motivation to work on mod_snake, so
    instead of letting it sit here, I have decided to kill this

    RIP - Mod Snake

    Jon Travis
    Last modified: Thu May 9 19:00:01 PDT 2002

mod_python development is currently focused on the Apache 2.x
version (mod_python 3.0) and there have been two beta releases of
this branch recently, IIRC.

-- Gerhard